The Charlie Ramsey Research Fund was setup in 2001 following the birth of Charlie Ramsey who was born with congenital heart defects. The Charity was setup to raise money for research in the hope that one day a cure can be found for all babies and children living with this complex cardiac condition.
To build a responsive website using the existing content to give it a fresh, vibrant appeal. The charity wanted us to have control over the website and update when advised, training has also been provided to the trustee’s as well including how to write a blog.
What we provided:
- WordPress (CMS) based website
- Responsive Web Design and Development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Google Analytics setup and Analysis
- Ongoing hosting and website support
- Onsite web training
- Company Name20 October 2015
- Industry SectorBranding
- WebsiteAdobe Ilustrator